This book is a collection of what I’ve learned from 20 years of landlording and the stories along the way. It is written so you can easily learn from my mistakes and take advantage of key takeaways at the end of each chapter. Some of the topics and stories include:
- How I find great deals by wearing neon yellow
- How I increased my monthly income over 800% with a 1031 exchange
- How to encourage sellers to finance your purchase
- Why you shouldn’t “steal in slow motion”
- How a goat taught me a lesson on inspecting mobile homes
- The 6 common myths keeping investors from cashing in
The journey wasn’t always pretty, and this isn’t a get rich quick book. But if you are willing to take action and try a niche corner of the real estate market, then this is the book for you.